LAND PURCHASE – SIMPLIFICATION OF SYSTEM AND REVOLUTIONARY CHANGES
In the best interest of land owners/investors, DHA management has revised/Simplified land purchase system as per following details:
- Land documents to be provided for approval
- Attested Fard Malkiat (should not be more than one month old).
- Attested copy of Mutation (Intiqal).
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) and Photograph of land owner and investor.
- Land documents to be provided befor issue of files against land
- NEC (Not more than 15 days old).
- Original copy of Sale Deed (Not applicable for inherited land).
- Original Sale deed and Mutation in favour of DHA.
- Important changes
- Number of documents has been reduced and divided over two stages.
- Approval for land purchase will now be accorded by Administrator DHA.
- Ad in newspapers will be given immediately after receipt of land documents in DHA.
- During 14 days waiting period after publication of Ad, all actions including checking of documents, verification, possession and preparation of Sale deed, will be completed.
- Seller/investor will assist DHA in verification of land documents from Revenue Department even by calling Patwari in DHA.
- DHA will take 2 days to hand over Sale deed after signature of two officers only that is incharge officer of the phase and Secretary as vendee.
- Land owner will take 3 to 5 days in registration and mutation of land. Any delay on this account will be at their own responsibility.
- After finalization of documentation within 4 to 5 weeks land owner/investor will be allowed to sell file to any one through an affidavit to be prepared on stamp paper along with identity card of purchaser. Allocation letter will be directly issued to the purchaser.
- Affidavit once issued in favour of purchaser by the land owners/ investors, will not be cancelled on request of land owner/investor.
- After handing over possession No possession certificate would be required. All concerned will sign on register maintained by possession team followed by written report by Security Branch.
- For issue of Affidavits No NDC will be required. After completion of documentation affidavit will be received and allocation letter will be directly issued to the purchaser on the basis of affidavit.
NOTE:- Land owners / investors will ensure that when ever they offer land for sale to DHA Khasra numbers are indicated on form from where possession will be given.
SALE OF LAND FORM
AFFIDAVIT FORM – STAMP PAPER