Procedure Of Buying Property For Expatriates
In DHA Lahore transfer of all the properties are carried out only if buyer and seller physically present themselves in “Transfer Room of DHA Lahore". However, being abroad if any Expatriate (Pakistani citizen living abroad) wants to buy a certain property from “DHA Property Exchange”, he/she can reserve a certain property in his/her name by adopting following procedure.
- Log onto our website: http://www.dhalahore.org/.
- select the plot/plot file you are interested in.
- Find out the price either through e-mail or by calling us.
- Once the price is settled, send us photocopy of your NIC and passport. We’ll take approval from our Purchase Committee and competent authority.
If approved, you’ll be asked to send us money within seven days through following means:-
- Money can be transferred in DHA’s online Dollar & Euro Bank account (For details of DHA online accounts please see next page).
- Pay order in the name of DHA Lahore can be delivered in our office by your relative/representative.
- Once the amount is received you’ll be sent the reservation letter.
- Plot/Plot file will be transferred on your visit to DHA Lahore after paying the “Transfer and Membership Fee”, Capital Value Tax and any other taxes imposed by the Government.